A loop hole in the rules

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
This is serious. >:{ :mad: so get pissy about it plz i beg :clown:

lets say, that some staff, in specific, wanted me banned forever but had no reason to ban me
well, they can do that

listen listen
if a staff doesnt really want to do their staffing duties, like many, they could sacrafice their rank to keep someone perm banned

say a staff perm bans me for nothing, or makes up something like "wore the wrong color shoes", well for that reason it makes sense but yknow
you can report the staff for intentionally wrongfully banning you, but you can not appeal your punishment.
(https://manacube.com/threads/manacube-network-official-rules.6943/)
1630028992150.png

see, in the part about appeals, "without accusing staff of intentional wrondgoing"
so if that is the only reason youre banned, youre stuck, lost, gone, forgotten, abandoned, stranded.
you have no ability to appeal at that point

you still have the ability to report them, and they might get demoted, but looking at these staff reports, i dont think theyll even do that tbh

so to you staff, who i count and have listed that dont like me, try me! >:{ im waiting! lets see how it goes ;)

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
What u never gave a reason why you can't appeal. Also from personal experiences staff reports do have effects

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
i do not understand what you're saying at all but im assuming that the without accusing staff of intentional wrongdoing part is like "i got banned because this staff can't do their job" but like idk this makes no sense to me

The_Endy

MVP+
_3nd3r_
_3nd3r_
MVP+
Ratings
4 1
so you are kicking up a fit with that link due to "how i see it anyway" Ranged doing their job an temp banning people for bug abuse, obvi if you didnt bug abuse then appeal but asside from ranged doing their job and banning for bug abust i dont see what you are getting at

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,326 82
If a staff member “risked their rank” to ban someone for no reason, they would likely be banned and demoted and the punishments they done beforehand would be undone and removed.

If staff go on a banning spree, it’s very easy to look back on their punishments and view which ones are false and which ones have evidence. It would be very time consuming and a pain for the higher staff, which is why we only aim to promote trustworthy players.

For the appeals section - it doesn’t mean you can’t hold staff accountable, but it means there is no reason to be disrespectful in appeals and be intentionally rude to staff when appealing a punishment you’re claiming is incorrect. I agree this could be worded better, so that may be a suggestion.

If you have concerns about specific staff doing this, I would strongly urge you to make a report - but I can also assure you other staff would notice immediately if someone was intentionally punishing players with no reason just due to personal bias.

Last edited:

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
I don't like the color of your shoes.

On a serious note tho, the scenario you described wouldn't happen. If a staff member went rogue and started falsely punishing, they would get demoted and banned and the punishments they did would get lifted.

I also want to note, that staff reports are taken very serious and there have been occasions where staff have been let go of the team due to those.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
i do not understand what you're saying at all but im assuming that the without accusing staff of intentional wrongdoing part is like "i got banned because this staff can't do their job" but like idk this makes no sense to me
Not what I'm saying. I sayed that due to the wording of thr rules, there is no way to appeal a intentionally false ban.
Thanks for giving me what I wanted
so you are kicking up a fit with that link due to "how i see it anyway" Ranged doing their job an temp banning people for bug abuse, obvi if you didnt bug abuse then appeal but asside from ranged doing their job and banning for bug abust i dont see what you are getting at
Lmaooiooo
Clown headass librarian gardener
This was posted before any of the bans. Before the bug was even known to us. I was unbanned because it wasn't fair for my ban. Also ssm = #1 salesman convincer. Also don't be saying crap if you don't know anything about it, it just makes you look stupid
I'm not kicking a fit lol I'm just here to make you pissy. So thanks for giving me what I wanted
@Quick I did, I stated the reason, quoted the reason, screenshotted the reason, and explained the reason. So idk why you say I didn't give a reason why you can't appeal. Also only publicized staff reports, or ones that have the possibility to damage the imaged integrity, do something.

Obviously this is unrealistic and anyone not following the AntiSSM campaign would unban the the player and remove the staff.
I'm just here to make jokes

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
731 81
I don't like the color of your shoes.

On a serious note tho, the scenario you described wouldn't happen. If a staff member went rogue and started falsely punishing, they would get demoted and banned and the punishments they did would get lifted.

I also want to note, that staff reports are taken very serious and there have been occasions where staff have been let go of the team due to those.
your shoes look bad and don't match your outfit, yucky