A new idea for parkour... well addition at least

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
Ok there was a post a little while ago about introducing a course log that would track how many times you beat a course and the different courses you have beat, i think this is a great idea!

it occured to me that as it tracks how many different courses you have beat, having every course on the server on your course log will be considered pretty impressive to most people!... but obviously some people are going to use /speed all of the time to beat the harder courses and there will be some who do not, beating every course without speed would be even more impressive than just beating every course
that's why i wanted to suggest the idea of the course log also containing a field for "Highest speed used" this value would be the highest value of /speed a player has used so if someone is playing a course and at a given point they use /speed 6 and then do not use any more /speed it would show "Highest speed: 6" or something similar

in the course log it would look something like "Random blocks, No of times beat: 14, Highest speed: 4".... just an idea i had.

apologies if this is in the wrong place can a mod please move it.

Last edited:

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
I love this suggestion! You talked to me a bit ingame when I had a bit of time and I really liked this idea! I hope they add it to Parkour and it should be awesome! so you know if someone is lieing or anything like that!

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
The idea itself sounds good, but i think it won't be too easy, detecting which speed you used for which course, since it needs to the area of a course and it should not be possible to. I still think there should be a "Parkour - 2" for the no-speed tryharder and the normal parkour for fun, where speed does not matter. Woukd be way easier and efficient. Cheers

Shron

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
yes that could work also, it would need to be a separate server with a separate course log from parkour 1 so that people cannot just beat them on PK 1 then go to PK 2 if you get me i know dacon did hint he might bring back Parkour 2 but idk when.

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Y
yes that could work also, it would need to be a separate server with a separate course log from parkour 1 so that people cannot just beat them on PK 1 then go to PK 2 if you get me i know dacon did hint he might bring back Parkour 2 but idk when.
Yes I hope Parkour 2 comes back.

@Shron
That is a great idea too.