A Q/A for the most commonly asked questions

Morty_PvP

Morty_PvP
Morty_PvP
Ratings
25 1
Whilst I do agree with this to some extent; I still think it is very easy to contact support (and from my experience thus far), it has been very quick responses, therefore the implementation of this new system wouldn't be worth the hassle. In addition, complex issues such as payments are often dependent on the issue for that person individually, and don't apply to others.
But that's just my opinion.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion, however I’d urge you to post any suggestions on our website; Feature Upvote. We use this for player suggestions, so that other players can upvote ones they like, and share their opinions on others’ ideas. I’ll give you a link to it! https://manacube.featureupvote.com

As for your suggestion, I do like it! But I feel like most questions that staff get asked are either server-specific, or like @Morty_PvP said, every situation can be different, depending what the issue is. If you’ve got any questions, don’t hesitate to contact a member of staff - we’re always happy to help out and answer questions!

I hope you take the Feature Upvote website into consideration, even for any future ideas you may have; Have a nice day/night!