A sorry to MineVast

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
A sorry note to minevast

I know I have been getting muted and some other stuff in the past 5 days (It's my fault) and some of you know that I have depression and anxiety and when I have depression, I act really weird and I'm sorry for that, I can't control it. This is a sorry note from my heart and I am sorry for being a d****ebag. Sorry for cursing mods :l Again, I am very sorry.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
We all get it Aero :) There are just times in life.

LUL

Ratings
32 3
Aero,

I love you. Thanks for saying something like this. I am not a staff, but if I was, I would accept you apology! I have anxiety and depression too, and I know how you feel. It just sucks. I had the exact same feelings with the other thing (more about that on skype). I was such a d**k to people on the server. However, now I decided to battle my depression and anxiety, and now I have been feeling a lot better (kind of). I feel like I have been a little bit nicer to people around me, and I appreciate my surroundings. I'm sorry to hear that you are depressed. If you want me to help you, you can skype me at any time. I hope everything will be okay, just promise me you won't flick the wrist.

Thank you

Last edited:

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
Aero,

I love you. Thanks for saying something like this. I am not a staff, but if I was, I would accept you apology! I have anxiety and depression too, and I know how you feel. It just sucks. I had the exact same feelings with the other thing (more about that on skype). I was such a d**k to people on the server. However, now I decided to battle my depression and anxiety, and now I have been feeling a lot better (kind of). I feel like I have been a little bit nicer to people around me, and I appreciate my surroundings. I'm sorry to hear that you are depressed. If you want me to help you, you can skype me at any time. I hope everything will be okay, just dont flick the wrist.

Thank you
Thank you for that quality response it made my day ;l

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
we all have depression and anxiety, even at a small age...
ok seriously, I can see why being depressed / anxious makes you mad, it does that to me too :)