A Thank You (1 Month from 2 Years) ~Yoshi

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Because I think too far ahead, I felt like thanking some of my favorite players on MineVast as my "introduction." Since it isn't an actual introduction, felt like just making it Off Topic.

But before that... I might as well tell my story.
It's November 21, 1990 in your time, and I got myself trapped in a... oh wait, that's the wrong story. (Someone should tell me what I am referring to :O) Let me try this again...

Well, I started on September 11th of 2014. At that time I was a complete noob, I still am but let's not mind that, which knew completely nothing about Skyblock or anything. All I did throughout 2.0 was fall into the void, lose all my hunger bars, and make a wooden platform which failed because I reached the edge of my island.

That was then, but in 3.0 (Early) I began to shine when I got VIP. I could finally not just fall into the void, and then I found pvp. Eventually, I joined a party with some of the people which I am still friends with today. From there, I joined their island (After Stella continued mentioning how I would work on the cactus farm) and we all became a pretty good group. I built my odd looking house, saw a giant head collection which I ended up adding some very rare editions to, and more. *For instance, I was the second person to ever obtain a ghast head.*

After that it just lead to the giant inflation blah blah blah, I ended up taking a couple month break, then came back to meet a bunch more new people. Thankfully, the people I already knew were still there, so I had some guide to get used to the newer 3.0, which leads to the current day. That was a very short version, because I don't want to take away the entire purpose of this thread :)

But now, I'd like to thank some of the great skyblock friends I met over my time here on MineVast

koolkid0524 - @xXQueenRubikXx
First of all *Hug,* and thank you. You'd be the one to take the top of this list, one of the kindest skyblock players I've known, and one I truly got to know well. Congratulations on also getting me to donate over 2 million for no reason to you :). Never shall thou be forgotten, although the shrooms will try to change that :p.

*Adds another hug for good measure*

xXSnowStellaXx
- @xXSnowStellaXx
Stella, even now you are still annoying. From the beginning of asking me to do that cactus farm to more recently asking me to make a full out tree farm, it's never failed. Maybe that's what I liked about you :p, I don't even know, but thank you for asking me to do labor for something I didn't really use too much xD.
Shh, the Russians are waiting.

Dominator813
- @Dominator813
Dom, Cake, that person who is edible. You certainly fit the title, from the cake shop, to a cake grinder, to cake pixel art, an alt about cake, and even a cake skin! I've never had such a delicious friend, especially one that has survived this long. Thank you.

Rhenzo
- RIP No Forums Account
Bean, I have never seen someone die so many times in my life. You definitely have THE rarest head on Skyblock by far. You are ridiculously good at building, and show me how terrible I am. I'll never understand that nickname, ever. :)

OneLeggedMonkey
- @OneOfAKind
That name was the strangest thing I saw when I first joined for 3.0, and it truly was one of a kind. You were so lucky to get the best house ever for a Christmas gift. Who wouldn't want a 5 star dirt house? The fact that you can actually use proper grammar is something which isn't possible, so I definitely can't believe that. Don't change :)

Eyeless_Tenshi
- @Tenshi
We were rivals from the start, although that was naturally added since I was with the others, only later on did we become friends. Some people may still give you hate, but I still don't see what they do. I'll be waiting for the day you return. The fact that you killed my cash with nametags of all things :O

The_Scubz
- @Scubadivrz
craftmaster1133 - @craftmaster1133
Italian_God - @Italian_God
killer_wolf8 - @Killer_wolf8
We went from being on two competing islands, to the same island working together. I'm very glad that happened, otherwise I wouldn't have met any of you that well. Probably the most greedy (and lazy) Skyblock team ever when combined. I've heard word that craft may never be seen again, but this thread will be here as a hope that it is false. Kitty, you will always be a kitty no matter what, never consider yourself a wolf :p. Aly and Alexis, you two made the perfect combination for a team in the history of perfect combinations of teams. Thank you all.

DaUnNamedMoose - @Oscar
Div3rg3ntPVP - @Div3rg3ntPVP
RyleeGrace - @RyleeGrace
mattswaggerben
Shadow345
- @Shadow345
xXSnowPandaXx
fluffy1209
- @fluffy1209
SheyWiz
trewer19
- @Miku
Temparas
FooglePie13
- @Jenny (FooglePie13)

One month later...
To be honest, I didn't think I was going to add on to this thread, but it managed to survive to this point, and so much has changed within this month. So without further ado, let me thank even more people, with a passion this time :p.

fluffy1209 - @fluffy1209
..Best book ever, except for the fact that I had to die (even though I just came back to life like 5 minutes later). I've enjoyed talking with you a lot recently, and you are fun to hang out with. Cheers to the sequel of that book. :D

Pancake_Wizard - @Pancake_Wizard
I didn't think that by mentioning one time that someone called me Youshi, that you would instantly call me that for life, but eh. When you aren't yelling at me every two seconds, you are a good person to know. :p

Passionne - @Passionne
I don't see such kindness and respect often, but I did from you. Even if it was just for something simple, you gave a large thank you which came from the heart. Honored to call you a friend.

Happyday0620 - @Happy
..Your demands have been accepted. :D Thank thou :D

Dacon - @Dacon
Because he gave a heart on this thread. (It definitely has nothing to do with the creation of MineVast or anything, just about the heart)

Purpz - @Purple4me
You happened to be the one that encouraged me to apply, and I'm glad I did, as it lead to having much more to do with more friends to enjoy because of it. *Thumbs up*

SunsetMagic - @SunsetMagic
Thou trained me, so thou is automatically great. Somehow I've managed to hold onto the seemingly endless information which I was supplied with. I think...

Ambibug - @Ambibug
Don't drink... too much... :p

Yukoo - @Yuko
Because secretly we are all fans, but say nothing... :p

Scuzz - @Scuzz
I still have that Haunted Chestplate you gave me at Christmas when you were still Aviee, and I'll always have it.

..If I've still forgotten you, yell at me on this thread and I'll fix that. :p

But really, thank you MineVast for *Nearly* 2 years. Best server ever :p
Guess we can see what the future has to bring
~Yoshi
My hand hurts now...

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
:)Well written! I've seen you around and your a great guy, and I'll love to be more of a friend with you! Hope to see you around!
I appreciate it, hope to see you around as well ;)

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
:)Well written! I've seen you around and your a great guy, and I'll love to be more of a friend with you! Hope to see you around!
I agree. I don't know you very well, but very well written.

P.S. Juanito, "your a great guy", it's you're.

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Wow WHERE am i! Jk we barley know eachother! But i love this story of yours! Hope another year will treat better than this year! :p

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
LOVELY!! Thanks for puting me <3 <3. Also VERY nice.

Angel_Scarz

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
35 109
:)Well written! I've seen you around and you're a great guy, and I'll love to be more of a friend with you! Hope to see you around!
CRINGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
Happy I could be your friend Yoshi, and I try my best to use decent grammar, though I do slip up sometimes. In fact, there are probably some mistakes in this message right now that someone is dying to point out. And the 5 star dirt house was much appreciated, although it got covered in some lava sometime later...(for unknown reasons). Anyways, don't change as well Yoshi!

Ratings
I just came across this, but you were the one that replied to my first post, and I really appreciated that. It isn't much, to be fair, but it made me feel welcomed into the community :) As a new MineVast player, I am looking for people who set examples of what to do and how to go about playing on this server, and you are definitely one of those people. This post really shows how much you appreciate everything people have done for you throughout your time on this server, and I want to make sure I follow your lead and remember everyone who helped me. Anyways, thanks for being nice to me, and I hope I will see you soon (on Islands maybe:p;))

Happy

Donator
Ratings
Yoshi why am I not on here? Everyone knows we are best friends xD

Scubadivrz

Ratings
Very well said Yoshi :D When we first combined our islands I didnt know you very well, but when we started talking you soon became one of my best friends. It's always fun talking to you and I enjoy having you on skyblock. Now lets see if we can change that 2 years into 3 shall we?

- Much Love,
Alexis

P.S: BTW CONGRATS ON STAFF AGAIN YOU DEFINITELY DESERVE IT :p

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Wow, this thread has managed to survive this long? I guess I should give it a little update seeing that so much has happened within the past month... :D