Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Factions

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
Would you not say your personal experience has biased you or lead you to an extreme view of chat on Manacube?
I know it seems like that, and even if I say otherwise, it'll be hard to believe, but even before any drama happened and I was talking with 'friends', I'd often wish I never chatted to begin with.
I've always wished I never started chatting, but now that I am where I am, I wish I never joined.
Like, when I first joined, in the first 100 ish hours, I had only sent a handful of chat messages, which were questions. All I did was mine, and once I began starting to talk to others, I stopped mining as much.
But even more recently, that I've been out of most drama, I've seen others have similar issues.
Part of the reason I don't vc a lot is because of the same reason. I have nothing to say that would benefit me and saying anything would more likely lead to something bad.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I know it seems like that, and even if I say otherwise, it'll be hard to believe, but even before any drama happened and I was talking with 'friends', I'd often wish I never chatted to begin with.
I've always wished I never started chatting, but now that I am where I am, I wish I never joined.
Like, when I first joined, in the first 100 ish hours, I had only sent a handful of chat messages, which were questions. All I did was mine, and once I began starting to talk to others, I stopped mining as much.
But even more recently, that I've been out of most drama, I've seen others have similar issues.
Part of the reason I don't vc a lot is because of the same reason. I have nothing to say that would benefit me and saying anything would more likely lead to something bad.
I would miss you if you'd never joined... you're one of my friends, and things just wouldn't be the same without you, or any of my other friends. All of it has shaped me in ways I can't really put words to, but my gut tells me it's a good thing. Maybe it's that being around my friends has made me realize I can be a better person than I have been- the person getting into all the drama, getting muted all the time, getting banned etc...
This community has shaped us all! To wish it all away...? I can't really imagine what things would be like. Of course, no one is forcing you to speak at all, it's a choice you and you alone can make. I hope that you do choose to stay, you've been a wonderful asset to the Aether community, and Manacube overall. If you do choose to leave though, I understand... because I've been there before, countless times- I think a lot of us have.

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
I can be absolutely be 100% transparent with you...
Hihi! Thank you for the detailed response! I understand that completely, and agree that I've definitely picked up on the rules a lot more here in the past few weeks than I did when I was younger and possibly more apt to abusing them. Having been part of this server for about half of my life, I can say that I appreciate how much more strict the server has gotten. As a 7-9 year old kid, I was really into following the rules and always staying polite. I was averse to cursing, etc. If this wasn't the case, as it isn't for many kids, I could have done so many things wrong. So, I really appreciate that Manacube is getting more strict when it comes to harmful material for little kids & slurs/derogatory terms, etc. Thanks for explaining this - I really appreciate it!

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
Survival gang on top. Also @switchxr @jcody_parker show me one bug I don't already know and I'll give you a cookie! We've reported most of them just got to be patient I think a lot of people underestimate how much time Deving and creation of plugins can take across such a large network and indeed multiple networks Manalabs manages.
I've reported too

jcody_parker

PATRON+
jcody_parker
jcody_parker
Patron+
Ratings
72 1
Survival gang on top. Also @switchxr @jcody_parker show me one bug I don't already know and I'll give you a cookie! We've reported most of them just got to be patient I think a lot of people underestimate how much time Deving and creation of plugins can take across such a large network and indeed multiple networks Manalabs manages.

Yes i understand it takes time to fix bugs and im not complaining about that at all, which is why i just said bugs fixed before new features added. A lot of us bought ArtMap perk just to be able to use it for a couple weeks this season. Shulkers disappearing with SSV's in them. Tons of TPS drops in survival too. Im sure there is a list of things needing to be fixed still but i've seen devs fix a lot of them in a timely manner.

I know those things are reported and being worked on already, but I just wanted to suggest fixing the list of things broken before implementing new features that will just break more things.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Yes i understand it takes time to fix bugs and im not complaining about that at all, which is why i just said bugs fixed before new features added. A lot of us bought ArtMap perk just to be able to use it for a couple weeks this season. Shulkers disappearing with SSV's in them. Tons of TPS drops in survival too. Im sure there is a list of things needing to be fixed still but i've seen devs fix a lot of them in a timely manner.

I know those things are reported and being worked on already, but I just wanted to suggest fixing the list of things broken before implementing new features that will just break more things.
Nah I totally understand and my personal views definitely align from that. I personally try to avoid using shulkers because I've made at least 20 tickets for shulker related issues since I joined.