Accepted 4 1/2 Months Ago

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Hi, I made a parkour map very long ago. I was asked to be patient for my map to be added, and I believe I've been patient enough. I've seen map after map after map get added to the server, including some of my own. This includes ones that were made months after this specific one was accepted. If you follow this link, you will notice that a map of mine was accepted long ago, on June 19th of this year: http://forums.minevast.com/threads/the-new-york-public-library.7216/ I understand that maps take around a month, possibly longer to be added. I've never heard of one taking 4-5 months, though. I put a lot of work into the map, and it is pretty disappointing to see it ignored. I understand that it is more difficult to implement maps that are provided via world download, but I don't think it is '4-5 months' difficult. The lack of caring for my work feels pretty disrespectful to me. I understand that the server will gain nothing but yet another map among its possibly hundreds of maps, so I understand why implementing this would not be a priority. However, when it's been 4 months, it really seems like no one cares about what I put a lot of time into, which is upsetting.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
The map was accepted by a map judge that is not too active, It is fair enough that he accepted it. However, the rest of the map judging team has no clue and have never been taught what to do with a map that was not built on our creative server. We have asked for advice before on what to do with downloadable maps but have never been given a clear answer on how to add it to the server. Im sorry that we have upset you by your map not being added but i hope you understand that we also have no way to add it to the server currently. When we find out how too, we will :)

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
I was told by a staff member that it was possible, but only Dacon and Dylan could do it. Maybe I was misinformed. Sorry for that.

Ratings
7 1
It's pretty sad that the map wasn't added, and you had to wait 4-5 months. Hopefully it gets added soon! Like less than a week or two. Also, if doesn't work, contact a staff member for more information. If that doesn't work, then they must have done something bad with coding and they might have deleted the map before. Or you can't find your map.

I really am just listing things that could have happened. Last one is kind of dumb though.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
It's pretty sad that the map wasn't added, and you had to wait 4-5 months. Hopefully it gets added soon! Like less than a week or two. Also, if doesn't work, contact a staff member for more information. If that doesn't work, then they must have done something bad with coding and they might have deleted the map before. Or you can't find your map.

I really am just listing things that could have happened. Last one is kind of dumb though.
The problem is what i stated above, the map is on a different server, and Emma, the one who uploads them to parkour hasn't been trained to add maps that weren't made on our creative server :p

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
I thought I'd help out rather than just sit and complain, so I recreated the map on creative. It can be found at /warp NYLibrary :)

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Heyyyy.... it's been 2 months since I built it on creative... any news? :) Also while im here i might as well apologize for that snarky and impatient first post on this thread. I was being pretty melodramatic and rude about it.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Heya Bryce, first there is no reason for apologising. I can understand you getting impatient and annoyed after such a long time. Your Library Course got accepted and just needs to be added by Emma sooner or later, so congratz to that :D

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Heyyyyyy almost 3 months now :) I wouldn't mind too much if I weren't seeing a bunch of others being added before mine... I don't understand that. Pls? I kinda have been wanting to use the plot that the library is currently on and i've waited a long time to use it...

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Well.. if you either don't tell us the warp or not submitting it new.. how should we get there or the attention? :D

BryceBAM

VIP
Ratings
45 1
Well.. if you either don't tell us the warp or not submitting it new.. how should we get there or the attention? :D
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but if you are saying I never provided a warp...

I recreated the map on creative. It can be found at /warp NYLibrary :)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey BryceBAM. I noticed right now that your course already got accepted and I was pretty confused, it just did not show up on our waiting list for courses. Sorry for the inconvinience and I set it there so it will hopefully added in the near future!

Shron