xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
Original: Scott2357

New: ScottYT
No logs of "ScottYT" ever logging in.

Hey Dacon its sheepparadise again you gave me all my correct data but you never gave me my rank back also my rank was sponsor thanks if you will give it back

Origanal Ign Sheepparadise

Switched to MinecraftSheep

Joined Before November
I have no logs of you purchasing Sponsor, or any rank.

Mine account data has been transferred, but I still do not have the [Premium] prefix.
No logs of you purchasing Premium. Please specify what server you got it on, if you purchased with Gems.

Original: xXCookieDogXx
New: IgnitedFlames
Restored

Restored

No logs of "TheDerpyTiger" logging in.

No logs of "shelby_" logging in.

My Original name was DillDX

My new name is King_Potato

My rank is Vast
Restored

Original MC Name: Diva09

New Name: SassySenpai

Restored

cola_king2000

colaaa

none
Restored

Restored

Original Username: GM_Zero14

New Username:GM_Zero

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Vast
Restored

Old name: Emzie_Guppy_XD
New: EmzieDaGuppyXD
Restored

Im Doing this for a friend of mine who doesn't have an account so here ya go:

Old Username: Minicrafter20

New username: O0o_JAMZZ_o0O

Donator rank: Premium
Can't find "O0o_JAMZZ_o0O

Restored

Original Username: minecrft_man_8

New Username: minecrft

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Vast , Skyblock VIP
Restored

Dacon i didnt get my rank and my plot back so it didnt work for me when u tried to restore my acc. My new user is King_Potato and my Old user is DillDX Btw my rank is Vast, (If you can get my plot back please get it back and put it in my SECOND plot that has nothing in it thx!)

Last edited:

Tylerman88

Donator
Ratings
16 1
I bought my Premium with gems on the creative server. I also have not had my permanent advanced W.E. back when my account was restored.

Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Please fill out this and post below:

Original Username: thunderkyurem

New Username: thunderkyure

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): member

Please give me up to 12 hours to restore your data.

Knightsurge

Donator
Ratings
5 3
Note: When you ask for your data restored, I don't restore it on your new name, I simply just change your username back to your old one and restore your rank.

Hello, if you're one of the many people who have accidentally changed their username, you can post here to recover your lost data. I will manually replace your username with your UUID, meaning that you would have your old username again on MineVast, but your data would be restored. We should hopefully have all UUIDs converted to Mojang's UUIDs within a month.

Note: In order for me to restore your data, you must have joined MineVast with your old username on November 3rd or later.

Original Username:knightsurge

New Username:KnightSurge1

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):Vast

minecrft

ELITE
minecrft
minecrft
ELITE
Ratings
Don't have skyblock VIP, don't have vast, lost my /echest , /pv on factions... should I continue, all It did was change my username.

amesie

ELITE
amyOw
amyOw
ELITE

Original Username: kitti_cake

New Username: vexuss

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): legend

OhhSparkz

Donator
Ratings
Original: iWorldEdit
New: OhhSparkz
Donor: Premium
(mod also)

Aaron

Donator
Ratings
I dun goofed =/
Original Username:
aarboi11

New Username: iSpookz

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Premium and ofc Mod
Can my forum name also be changed?

Original Username: thunderkyurem

New Username: thunderkyure

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): member

Cola

Original Username:

New Username:

What is your Rank? ( Donator ):

cola_king2000

colaaa

none

I already did this once you changed my name back but I didnt get any of my stuff back (gems, ranks, ect) plz can i have it all back

Dacon, I want my stuff back. It's been two days since I reported that I changed my name and I need my stuff ASAP. Again my old name is JayTheMan4, my new name is TheDerpyTiger, and I'm a regular on parkour.

Original Username: ness0k

New Username: trippyllamas

What is your Rank? ( Donator ): Vast

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,755 83
Everyone above, their old username has been switched to their new account.

cola_king2000

colaaa

none

I already did this once you changed my name back but I didnt get any of my stuff back (gems, ranks, ect) plz can i have it all back
No logs of "colaaa" ever logging into MineVast.

Status
Not open for further replies.