Account Hacked

LordSpectilas

VIP
SpectiLas
SpectiLas
VIP
Ratings
21 1
Hello everyone. I'm pretty sure this thread will be useless and they can't do anything about this, but basically a couple weeks ago my account got hacked. It had around 30 hours, Beast rank, 2015 parkour tournament winner boots, 1k gems, etc. I managed to get myself a new account, but it has nothing on it at all and I basically lost ALL my progress. I was wondering if I was able to get atleast my rank back (Beast). My proof is simple:

My old account was named LordSpectilas, and my new account is Spectilas.
This is a video of when I was on the server:

It shows my rank, hours, etc. In the description of the video I put some proof of the video being mine.

Thats basically all the proof I have. If I have any remote chance of getting my rank, or anything back and need to supply more proof as in screenshots, etc I can.

Thank you!

ewitsmadi

Donator
Ratings
60 1
I'm not sure if there's anything that MV can do, but wow, I'm really sorry.

I hope that they can figure something out! ~Madi

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
We cannot give you your gems or rank back on parkour. I am so sorry this happened.

LordSpectilas

VIP
SpectiLas
SpectiLas
VIP
Ratings
21 1
We cannot give you your gems or rank back on parkour. I am so sorry this happened.
Not even the boots? At the end of the tournament mods and admins took screenshots of us on podiums if you want proof, ask them if they still have the screens.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I am really sorry that this happened. Hopefully you continue to play on Minevast even after this experience.

denomaniac

Donator
Ratings
74 1
I am very sorry this happened. If you need any help, you can always ask me. I am an Insane rank, so I can help you get some gems.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I vote every day and do giveaways of what I get and if I see you on I will try to give you some of the gems I get. :)