Addison Apartments - Hard

Ratings
A map based off the indie horror game 'Sally Face"
Creators: slumpd, Axetk, xSemo
AddionAppartments.png 2019-02-09_17.36.48.png 2019-02-09_17.43.08.png 2019-02-09_17.42.14.png 2019-02-09_17.42.22.png
Difficulty - Hard
Checkpoints - 4
Jumps - 60-70
/plot v slumpd 1

Last edited:
Ratings
8 1
Build looks very nice and accurate to the first image, the parkour is somewhat confusing, perhaps place some more signs to lead the way. I also find some jumps pretty hard for hard parkour, but I don't think it is a problem really.
+1 for me, good luck!

IPurpleYou

Ratings
1 12
Oh stop it Presidenten, You just hate me and i hate you so stop giving him likes and not me! I did not give you permission to go on mine and rate it

Ratings
Build looks very nice and accurate to the first image, the parkour is somewhat confusing, perhaps place some more signs to lead the way. I also find some jumps pretty hard for hard parkour, but I don't think it is a problem really.
+1 for me, good luck!
Thank you!! I appreciate the feedback! I have added more signs and item frames indicating where barriers are :)

Hallowqueen

MVP+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
MVP+
Ratings
171 1
Oh stop it Presidenten, You just hate me and i hate you so stop giving him likes and not me! I did not give you permission to go on mine and rate it
This is unrelated to both the player who created the thread, and the thread itself, again I ask that you not be rude towards others, and that you only post your opinions of the map submission, as it's the intended purpose of the thread. :)

noctqrns

Helper
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
noctqrns
noctqrns
MVP+
Ratings
The build is really accurate and well done, as well as detailed. The parkour has a really nice variety in jumps, and I really like the way the parkour is formed into the build, so it doesn't look messy and doesn't have too many floating jumps.
Good luck! :)

ItsRainingMen101

ItsRainingMen101
ItsRainingMen101
Ratings
27 1
Love the build and the jumps, Maybe slight buff and change to expert. Also, the map is slightly confusing but I get its supposed to be a bit of a puzzle map. I like the build and pk so +1

Ratings
Love the build and the jumps, Maybe slight buff and change to expert. Also, the map is slightly confusing but I get its supposed to be a bit of a puzzle map. I like the build and pk so +1
Thank you for the feedback! I believe a parkour map is more fun when the path isnt just simply laid out in front of you, but i completely understand the confusion! :)