Rejected After death: Heaven by Wafflethecat (Easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
*IMPORTANT* Please do not kill the comments. I know this is a common theme.

Okay so this is about a man who died and went to heaven. Simple. And at the end I included the 7 Arch-Angels of god, and the lord himself, as best I could.

Jumps - 23
Rank - Easy (It is quite easy, because I made it for the "I have never done parkour" people.
Location - /plot visit Wafflethecat 3 (Incase you did not get that, my third plot in creative)
Checkpoints - 2
Creator - Wafflethecat

Screen shots are not the best. Please visit before judging/commenting. Thanks.

*EDIT* I have edited this map, don't rely on the screen shots as they are in accurate.

Also if you guys like this, I may make - After death: Hell.

Attachments

Last edited:

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
Few trivial things
In one of the signs at the start, you misspelled "answers"
I recommend that you use player heads (/ph spawn xplayer) for the people.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello dear parkourist! My name is Tenshi and Im going to leave you some tips and comments about your parkour.
I will also state whether or not I think it should be accepted, rejected, or reviewed.

Firstly, Theme.
I feel that this theme is unclear. This theme looks "blocky" and unrealistic to the theme you tried to pull off. Also, The theme should include colors that are pleasing to the eye as well!
For example, A sponge and bedrock do not please the eye. An oak leave and a stone block, are pleasing. This parkour uses mostly wool blocks, Which dont blend well together with the rest of the parkour blocks.

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.

This parkour would be ranked easy because of the jumps, But the lack of detail makes it hard to rate a rank right now.

And Lastly, My comment.

This parkour should be rejected because of a few reasons. I am not saying that this is rejected, This is a statement of opinion.
Reasons Why:
The lack of detail.
The "angels" being wool blocks and not looking like people.

Thank you for submitting a parkour, Remember that this is not a final decision. The final decision will be made by Pokezelda, or Ham562. I'll let my fellow friends
and parkour map makers, @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some comments.

Thank you for your time. If this parkour is accepted/rejected, Remember that you can always submit another parkour, at another time.

~Tenshi

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
@Tenshi @happyheart Thank you for the information. I added heads to the angels and the people, except for where he is lying dead. I have tried to remove as much wool as possible from the map. I have added more detail in the slight places, and I left the clouds as wool because I feel it best represents them. Also, the thing surrounding this version of god, if you look at it closely, it sort of looks like a giant pair of angel wings. Just me? Anyway thanks for any further feedback. Also, the heads may look random, but angels can come in any, shape, form, size, color, pattern, energy. So yeah.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
I think that this course is good, but it is a bit too short to be accepted, if you wish for it to be accepted, extend the length and re-submit
For now, rejected.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
I think that this course is good, but it is a bit too short to be accepted, if you wish for it to be accepted, extend the length and re-submit
For now, rejected.
Hey drakey, by how much should i extend it?

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Extended - Resubbing ATM Keep a look out EDIT: Internet sucks - Delayed on resub@Drakey @Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.