Map Creator: Quinnyp
Map Name: Aggretsuko
Map Difficulty: Hard
Plot Warp: /plot v Quinnyp 11

# of Jumps: 71
# of Checkpoints: 7

Screenshots:
2020-09-08_23.12.18.png 2020-09-08_23.12.21.png 2020-09-08_23.12.34.png
I know there's no tail on her, but the tail seemed more obtrusive, so off goes the tail...

Aggretsuko is from the show on Neflix...Aggretsuko. She's a red panda with anger issues. Nuff said!
aggretsuko1.jpg
After some nerfs before posting, I feel like the map better suits a hard map. Thanks for everyone who came to help out with testing :)

Ratings
Hello Quinnyp,

I regret to inform you this map is being rejected. The theme is original... kind of, as we already have anime-related maps. The general look of the map is okay, but the body-head proportions just don't work. I respect how much time you probably put into this build.

The jumps seem just a little too hard for hard difficulty, such as the cobble fence to iron trapdoor jump. There are other jumps in the map that are problematic for the hard difficulty of the map. As far as the interior goes, you could've incorporated the jumps into the parkour more. The parkour difficulty fluctuated just a bit too much for it to be considered hard.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

[PLEASE] [BE] [KINDER] [WHEN] Writing | Map: Reviews#2316

Please

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey, now this is a proper troll I'm all for it, I don't know how I'll ever recover :oops:

In all seriousness, if you have any concerns with the way that I write my reviews, please let me know on Discord and we can discuss it there. I try my best to be professional when I write my reviews, which makes the tone of them a bit more formal than I would usually approach constructive criticism. The reason I always leave my Discord and invite people to message me about submissions is because I would LOVE to help people improve and WILL work with anyone who is willing on a personal basis.
I genuinely believe ANYONE can build good maps if they take the time to learn our standards and are willing to listen. If you are, then great! Message me, I'd love to have a lengthier discussion with you about it :)

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey Quinny!

I'm not surprised to be able to tell you that your map is being accepted!

The theme is orginal, as we don't have any Aggretsuko yet. The build looks great! It's accurate to the theme and there's a lot of detail to be seen. I can see that a lot of effort went into it, good job on that! The parkour is great. It's very fun to do, and you included many original and enjoyable jumps that I haven't seen before. Both the length and difficulty of your map fit the hard difficulty decently.

Thank you for submitting this map, I hope to see many more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Status
Not open for further replies.