MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello Drakonixal! Unfortunately, I will be rejecting your map.

The theme is original, as we don't have any other Deemo maps.

The build has doesn't have much block variation, seeing as it's all blue clay and coal outside of the visor star; I get that the actual character itself is somewhat basic, but some shading would be nice. It's also not especially detailed, and the shaping is quite weird, especially with the left arm and the lack of the back blades on either side. I think the build would be much better if you made it bigger to make more room for detail.

The parkour fits easy in difficulty well, but it's rather long, with 39 jumps that I counted. The variation isn't horrible, but the parkour is a bit bland because of how many normal/ladder jumps there are. Lastly, because of how much the parkour is floating, it makes the build look pretty messy.

FOR FUTURE MAPS: Please follow the format listed here. You're missing photos for your map, as well as any signs at the beginning.

If you have any questions, please message me on Discord (MCBYT#2023). Thank you for submitting, and we hope to see more maps from you in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.