Another Introduction? :0

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Hiya! I figured I would reintroduce myself, as the last time I posted something like this was the middle of last year. I figured I would kind of get myself out there and hopefully familiarize myself with you all more!

About Me
For those of you who don't know me too well, I'm referred to as Neko, or you can call me Mia or Em! I am 17 years old, and I like all sorts of stuff! I started playing on Manacube in early July of 2016, mostly on survival or creative. However I have started really leaning towards survival.

For those of you who know me from survival, I became helper in early January this year. So far, I've really enjoyed it, as I've made some really cool pals along the way.I tend to spend most of my time on survival, often with my boyfriend, SolitarySanchez. (Who happened to introduce me to the server!)

Interests
However if I'm not playing MC, I tend to be doing other things, such as art or housework. If it isn't one of the two, I'm often replaying some of my favorite games like Night in the Woods, Skyrim, or Monster Hunter!

Speaking of drawing, I love doing art and I'm always open for ideas when it comes to new drawings. Feel free to send me something regarding that!! I love hearing other people's ideas when it comes to art!!

I understand that some newer players, or even older players might not know me too well. I figured I would do this again so that way there may be some sort of familiarity or something. Feel free to come to survival, Discord, or even pm me on here to chat! I'm often lurking the forums, so I shouldn't be too far away <3

Best Wishes,
NekoDiaries (Em)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well, hello there, Neko... again! It's nice to see you make an introduction, so we all get to know you more. You are an amazing Helper. ;) One of the best people I have ever met, and one of the friendliest! To be honest, I barely knew you before you became a part of the Staff Team. :p It's nice to work on the Staff Team alongside you, Neko, and I hope that continues. :) Cya online! :D

I'm often lurking the forums,
I always do that. :D :p

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
Well, hello there, Neko... again! It's nice to see you make an introduction, so we all get to know you more. You are an amazing Helper. ;) One of the best people I have ever met, and one of the friendliest! To be honest, I barely knew you before you became a part of the Staff Team. :p It's nice to work on the Staff Team alongside you, Neko, and I hope that continues. :) Cya online! :D

I always do that. :D :p
Aw thanks man! I really appreciate it! I'm glad I get to work alongside you as well! Hope to see you online dude :D

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome again to the server neko and congrats on helper! :D