Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Careening strikes AGIAN. 2 submissions in one day. <3. This time, it's a different type of Parkour. It's PITCH BLACK. I will admit, I am taking a risk in submitting this because it's pretty hard, but that's why I made it an Expert read Parkourse. Please take this course into consideration of adding. Thanx u!

~Careening
Screen Shot 2014-12-22 at 7.08.17 PM.png

Attachments

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Is there any way to go to this map? I just want to check it. It is now Reviewing
I will create a warp on Creative for this, I guess. The warp is "/warp TowerOfDoom".

~Careening

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
hey careening you should make it more appealing by changing the gold blocks to black clay and add depth. I think after you do this you should call it midnight tower.

fastball602

Forum Expert
MVP
fastball602
fastball602
MVP
Ratings
326 1
hey careening you should make it more appealing by changing the gold blocks to black clay and add depth. I think after you do this you should call it midnight tower.
Yes, you should do this, I tried your course and there were some places in the "pitch black" zone which were easy to see.

Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Yes, you should do this, I tried your course and there were some places in the "pitch black" zone which were easy to see.
Fixed. Changed the tower itself to black wool, but since the jumps being made of black wool were to hard to see, I changed them to bedrock.
The glass jumps are relatively hard to see, so I need someone to check it out to see if I should change them to a different colored glass.

~Careening

SizzelNizzel

Ratings
9 1
Also, add some aesthetics, because that is eye appealing. Also, Don't just make it a Rectangular Prism... Add some decorations to the outside as well.

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Ok lol this almost looks like my map but mines ladder on outside >.> xD

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Can't wait to play this map! Nice job on acceptance! This looks like a very decent thought out map! 10/10'!
Looking to see more maps from you in the future!