Another player accusing me of doing bannable things.

Hawkster2022

MVP+
Hawkster2022
Hawkster2022
MVP+
Ratings
Another player (IIGalaxyGod) accused me of keystoning out of Hades twice when I never did it once. I enjoy this server and want to play by the rules so I do not get banned. I would not purposefully do something to endanger my chance of being able to play here. IIGalaxyGod has been focusing on me for the past 4 days (killing me, insulting me in chat, accusing me of doing bannable acts, ect.) and I have told him what he is doing is bullying and it needs to stop, and this has made him begin to accuse me of doing things I have not done. I am fairly new to this server and I love it right now. I love how many different servers you are able to play, and how much there is to each different section. I do not want to have to stop playing this server because I have been wrongfully accused of violating the server rules. I'm not suggesting anything happen to IIGalaxyGod or any of the other players I feel have been targeting me. However, I do not want a false accusation to prohibit me from playing this new server that I have loved playing for the past week.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there if someone ever accuses you of cheating you can use /report and /helpop. I guarantee you that staff will not ban unless they actually see someone using hacks.

Hawkster2022

MVP+
Hawkster2022
Hawkster2022
MVP+
Ratings
Hey there if someone ever accuses you of cheating you can use /report and /helpop. I guarantee you that staff will not ban unless they actually see someone using hacks.
Thank you, I was very worried... Also I always appreciate when a server has staff that are fast and very kind to the players :) it makes wonderful server even better!

Hawkster2022

MVP+
Hawkster2022
Hawkster2022
MVP+
Ratings
I'm sorry real fast question TheProTroller, I left the game after i started receiving accusations earlier and a friend told me that while I was gone, another friend that was trusted on my plot (Xevikhand) stole my 2 iron golem spawners. Is there anything I can do about this? I untrusted Xevikhand, but will I need to buy new iron golems? if so that is ok, I get not every problem is that easily solvable.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I'm sorry real fast question TheProTroller, I left the game after i started receiving accusations earlier and a friend told me that while I was gone, another friend that was trusted on my plot (Xevikhand) stole my 2 iron golem spawners. Is there anything I can do about this? I untrusted Xevikhand, but will I need to buy new iron golems? if so that is ok, I get not every problem is that easily solvable.
Hey Hawkster!
Use /helpop and a staff member will come use /inspect and if they did steal those iron golem spawners you will most certainly get them back.