Anyone wanna buy stuff?

Ratings
anyone who wants stuff of kitpvp /msg Pretzelss_ (on kitpvp, when im online) for my skype, we could talk there.
the variety of stuff is from p4-god apples.
I can sell you anything including : golden apples, strength potions, enderpearls, cash ( up to 21k), gems ( up to 1k), protection 4 diamond armor ( 3-4 sets), god apples, healing potions, swiftness potions, fire resistance potions, etc....
/msg Pretzelss_ ( when im online ) i will give you my skype.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
anyone who wants stuff of kitpvp /msg Pretzelss_ (on kitpvp, when im online) for my skype, we could talk there.
I can sell you anything including : golden apples, strength potions, enderpearls, cash ( up to 21k), gems ( up to 1k), protection 4 diamond armor ( 3-4 sets), god apples, healing potions, swiftness potions, fire resistance potions, etc....
So, we can't talk about stuff here? :/ You could just give your skype in this thread, people could add you, and then we can talk from there.

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
if you have stuff for sale id love to buy