Are auto sugurcane farms allowed in factions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Hi!

Depends on what you mean, if you mean using an auto clicker, client, or not... no that is not allowed as it breaks our global rules. If you find a way to automating the harvesting using in-game mechanics- that is completely fine! Examples of this would be; using water to break the sugar cane, etc... If you have any other questions regarding this feel free to reply back to this thread or message me on discord. My discord is LiLKayla#4335.

best, kayla.

Ratings
Kayla, thank you for clarifying. I was going to use a redstone clock to break the sugar cane. However on a few servers it is bannable so I just wanted to clarify.
Thanks, bumpkin

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Kayla, thank you for clarifying. I was going to use a redstone clock to break the sugar cane. However on a few servers it is bannable so I just wanted to clarify.
Thanks, bumpkin
Pretty sure red stone clocks don't work here anyways.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, it seems that this question/issue has been answered therefore the situation has come to a pause or has concluded. At this time I will be closing this thread to prevent necro-posting or unnecessary responses, hope you have a good day. My Discord is always open - TheProTroller#4546.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.