Rejected Armour Stand | Medium Course

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
General_Hamster
Do /plot teleport General_Hamster then look to the right and you'll see it. Made in map maker world
Medium
Approximately 40 jumps

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hamster,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is original for as far as I know.
- The build is close to being pixel art, if it isn't 3D pixel art already. Not much you can do about it to be honest, as this mostly has to do with the theme you chose. It is however nice that you made the parkour connected to the build rather than around it.
- The jumps are a bit repetitive, as there mostly are fence jumps or far jumps. Try using variety, even when working with a small space since you could've for example used the outside bit.
- The length suits the medium difficulty as it isn't too long and doesn't get boring. In combination with the checkpoint placement and the jumps it especially is medium worthy.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.