Rejected Australia Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
I am going to -0
The theme is original as there is mo aussie parkour yet.However the way you represent autralia wasnt the best.Instead of making a print of how australia looks on a map,you could have built famous landmarks or Australia celebrities instead of a pixel art.The parkour doesn't make up for it at all as it was confusing and there was a small variaty of jumps considering the fact this has 171 jumps.

Ratings
8 1
I think it was a nice idea to have an Australia parkour. On the other hand I think your map is a bit confusing and long. But if you would remove some barriers it would be a lot better.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
I think it was a nice idea to have an Australia parkour. On the other hand I think your map is a bit confusing and long. But if you would remove some barriers it would be a lot better.
if she removed some barriers the map could be cheatable

ciera

MVP+
cierhuh
cierhuh
MVP+
Ratings
25 1
1- The map is pretty original, except a map of Australia isn't really showcasing much of Australia. Although, the parkour was good, it could have been more insane like. Best of luck ! <3

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi everyone !
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The build is not really good, the big Australia thing is not attractive at all. The parkour is not good too, it's really repetitive, a bit confusing with all those invisible blocks (put some signs on them), and way too long for an expert, but too easy for an insane.
However, the theme is original.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.