Rejected BackInTheMine - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Joebenitus
Map Name: BackInTheMine
Warp: /plot visit joebenitus 1
Difficulty: Hard
47 Jumps

Note: This is my first map and I am not expecting this to get accepted right away. I know the theme is not original, but I hope the parkour is good and I would love to know how I can add my own twist to this unoriginal theme

Attachments

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! I’m here to give you a few tips with your map. Firstly, the theme. The theme of “mine” has been used many times. Before creating your map, make sure to check the parkour maps to make sure your idea isn’t already used. Secondly, the build. There isn’t really a build in this map. Make sure to have one main build, and all the parkour attached to it. Lastly, the parkour. The parkour is very repetitive, and boring. Spice it up a little with different blocks. This could be slime, heads, or lily pads. Another thing is the amount of jumps. 47 is way too little for a hard map. Make sure the number of jumps matches the difficulty. Best of luck to you!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Joebenitus,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have quite a few mine related maps (Goldmine, Mineshaft, AbandonedCave.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here.
The build is a bit plain, so make sure you add more details and give it a proper shape.
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so please make sure you add more types of jumps throughout your entire map to make it more varied. The parkour is a little short for a hard map; try to aim for like 60-80 jumps.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.