Bacon's Build Competition (Sign up here!)

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Bacon, major question here:
Will the rankup be for CREATIVE ONLY or will it extend to ALL SERVERS??????

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Congratulations to TimGamezz for winning the comp, it was extremely close between us two.
Well congrats to tim :D happy to see these fellow Lithonium members battling it out on Bacons awesome idea for a build comp ;)
I just might be able to have time this Saturday- I may even live stream it!!
So just sign me up
golddigger221

Ratings
I'm shwarley that's ma ign I am vast so I get free spot in all comps so I would like to try. It's my first one so don't expect perfect, but I want to try :D

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I can't participate again...
I wish good luck to all the competitors, especially my friends!
I have made a ten gem extra donation for the winner, even more to fight for!
It's not much but it can get you a rank or unlimited worldedit a day faster :p

Last edited:

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
I would like to apply for the next build comp, but this time TimGamezz will never defeat my overwhelming power of fantasy builds!
Good luck to all

TANTOS007

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
58 9
Can I sign up? TANTOS007
I may not be able though

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Bacon's Build Competition is something that I decided to create. Why a build competition? Build comps are a great way to better your skills, get new ideas, learn new themes, and even become friends with new people!

The Build Competition:
  • 1.5 hour time limit
  • Teaming NOT allowed
  • 4-8 contestants
  • A theme will be posted HERE one week prior to the competition!
  • World edit NOT allowed due to the theme notice
  • Judges will be Moderators and Eluthria members
  • Saturdays at 3:00 p.m. EST
  • Prize: Rank up! (If you're Member, you'll get premium, premium you'll get VIP, etc.)
  • You can find it at /warp Bacon'sBuildComp
How do I sign up?
To sign up, just post your name in this thread! It will be a first come, first server basis, so if you want to compete, be sure to sign up early!

If for some reason you don't want to sign up through the forums, I will personally sign you up for 5 gems in game.

If you compete in a build comp, you are not permitted to enter the next week's competition unless after three days spots are not filled.

This week's competition:
Theme: Fantasy

Competitors: Piglet1171, Cosmic_Coco24, Nyan_Cat05, Shwarley, TANTOS007, xFlawlessxBeast

Last week's winner: TimGamezz! Congrats to him!

Reminder: If you participate in this build competition and intentionally sabotage another player's build, it DOES count as griefing and you WILL be temporarily banned from the server as well as entering any future competitions! Also, plagiarizing will result in a ban from any future competitions! Be sure what you're building is your own work!

If you have any suggestions, feedback, or anything at all that you think would benefit the build comp, feel free to say it!
MinecraftCutie11 READ PLEASE