Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
My username is liingling and my map name is "bad hair day!" This is my 2nd plot and i think the difficulty is easy. There are 28-30 jumps in this parkour.
1587099217053.png
1587099235558.png

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello liingling,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, but the build isn't great. The build does have a bit of detail in areas like the hair, however I feel like it does look a bit simple overall. I would suggest maybe adding a bit more shaping where possible, as well as using a larger variety of blocks in your build, instead of just having one colour per part, an example could be using multiple types of brown blocks in the hair and that kind of thing.
The parkour is quite repetitive. You did use a few different types of blocks and items for your jumps in some parts of the map, however a lot of the jumps were normal blocks. Try to mix up your jumps a bit more throughout your map, as well as experimenting with a wide variety of blocks and items throughout your map, this will make your map overall more enjoyable to complete.
A lot of the parkour is floating. Try to incorporate your jumps into your build more, as having an excessive number of jumps floating around the build and the void can make your map look quite messy.
The length and difficulty are good for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.