Banned for 1 day?

Ratings
i don't even understand this anymore. i was temp banned for 1 day by Kraken a mod on skyblock. i understand why i was banned but now i don't understand why i'm not unbanned. i was temp banned saturday night around 12:00 A.M it is now tuesday 11:30 A.M and i'm still not unbanned. can someone please help me with this i have been trying to get a mod to help me but no one is really on prison and creative.. not only that my friends on skyblock have been trying to ask why im still banned but the mods keep ignoring them.. :( i just want to play skyblock can someone please help me out

Attachments

Ratings
This my be a glitch or you might of been ban longer then you think I will look into it for you.
thank you but for sure it 1 day because the night of sunday i logged on at around 10:30 P.M and it said 1 hour left. i logged on yesterday and it said 17 hours now today it says 1 day :(

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
thank you but for sure it 1 day because the night of sunday i logged on at around 10:30 P.M and it said 1 hour left. i logged on yesterday and it said 17 hours now today it says 1 day :(
Ok a another staff member might of extended the time for some reason like I said I will see what I can find out.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
I unbanned you this morning Bostonfan3334. If this did not resolve the problem. Let me know.

craftian6

Dedicated Member
Ratings
16 4
Yea This Also Happend To Me In Creative I Got Banned For 1 Day But After It It Turned To Perm-Ban But I Said xDacon To Fix! And Its All Fine! ᕙ(^▿^-ᕙ)