Banned for hacking but i wasnt hacking

Hi im ShqiptarAMK i just bought VIP yesterday but today 27.05.2017 im banned Reason Mob Aura...
i can screenshare that wasnt my foult My friend asked me to use my account only for today and i gave hin idk what he did and now im Banned...
All the mods know him bcuz he has been taking stuff from PurePizzaYT his IGN is Liliverre_ Please Can u unban me i have never been banned on minevast please Unban me (ShqiptarAMK)

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
Hi im ShqiptarAMK i just bought VIP yesterday but today 27.05.2017 im banned Reason Mob Aura...
i can screenshare that wasnt my foult My friend asked me to use my account only for today and i gave hin idk what he did and now im Banned...
All the mods know him bcuz he has been taking stuff from PurePizzaYT his IGN is Liliverre_ Please Can u unban me i have never been banned on minevast please Unban me (ShqiptarAMK)
In order to appeal your ban, you need to go to http://forums.manacube.com/forums/ban-appeals/ and click on the blue button that says post new thread on the right hand side. This is not the proper area for it we have discussed this at length already.

Passionne/TheCrimson

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
Well if you have done so. All you can do is wait. Going over appeals takes time it is not simple process to accept the appeal or deny appeal.

This requires looking over the evidence provided of your ban and with the amount of appeals that are submitted you will have to wait like some of people.

May I also add that despite that say that you gave your account to a friend (which can be false in some cases) I am not going to say you are lying about giving access to someone else. Even if it is true you are still liable for this ban. You should not be giving access to your account with other people (hence this reason and many others). But again people will see this reason to unbanned so they will use it.

If you actually did give your account access to someone then maybe use this ban as a lesson not to share your account because things like this happen and even though you did not hack your account was seen using hacks therefore a ban is in order. When you was banned the staff do not know who is actually playing that account that easily could of been you or your friend. Either way your account was found with hacks so being banned on hacking was not a false report. If you do get unbanned like I say take this ban as a wake up call not to share your account.

Last edited:
But he is my best friend and he got banned and asked me if he can use my account i gave him the account and i didnt know he will hack :(

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
OK, I get he is your friend. But think about it. He got banned. Did you not seem to look at why he was banned? Maybe for hacking as well and now he has got your account banned for the same reason. In my honest opinion if he is your friend he would of not put your account at risk and ban it but he did. So to me, this friend of yours doesn't seem like much of a friend. Also with him doing this despite with your account, he is evading his ban so not only is your account banned but now with him doing this he has caused more issues.

What happens now is really up to the staff because from this we know with him banned he will evade his ban more with his other friends and get them banned as well. So this kind of goes into a rabbit hole now because again this shows he will evade his ban by using his friend's accounts. So he is banned for hacking now he will have the title of evading his ban along with putting your account at risk and not really caring so it really does not look good for your friend right now.

Raceh

Forum Expert
Ratings
154 7
As stated above, no matter what you never share your account with someone even if it's your best friend. So many things could go wrong and get you banned. This is pretty much your fault and not anyone elses. You might wanna take this as a learning experience for the future. If your friend acts this way maybe you shouldn't be his friend.

I also noticed you applied for staff thinking you would be unbanned if you got accepted. Please look over you application and add more detail.

Good Luck,
Rappinq

Sophie413

Forum Expert
Ratings
112 2
Sorry this event has happened to you but it's kinda your fault. As said above, you never should let anyone go on your account even if it's a family member or a friend. You never should let them play on their own with out you watching them, you never know what they're going to do.

Also, if you knew your friend was banned, why would you let them go on? It was evading his ban. When someone gets banned it means that they are punished for what they have done. And that they now have to learn their lesson of never doing it again. Sure you were probably just letting your friend have fun, but you shouldn't have.

It is now up to staff to decide if you should be unbanned or stay banned.

Good luck in your appeal!
Sophie

Ratings
Hi im ide i just bought VIP yesterday but today 27.05.2017 im banned Reason Mob Aura...
Using screenshare does not show proof that you were using this paticullar client. We would need video evidence when you were framed of doing this situaton.

but i have videos that i didnt upload on youtube that i didnt hack
[DOUBLEPOST=1496002721,1496002321][/DOUBLEPOST]
Using screenshare does not show proof that you were using this paticullar client. We would need video evidence when you were framed of doing this situaton.
and i my friend did not me i was sleeping bcuz for me was 3 am

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
CAn you unban me Please IGN ShqiptarAMK
You may be unbanned, but that will not be decided here. It will be decided on your appeal, so please be patient there. Asking for it to be dealt with quicker will not help the situation and is likely to make the process longer.

Johniee

Dedicated Member
Ratings
171 5
@ShqiptarAMK

Please can you stop coming back to get yourself unbanned. Like what was stated if you keep asking for your ban to be dealt with the longer it will take. You need to understand you did put yourself in this situation in the first place. Please just wait and your matter will be dealt with OK?

Ratings
Shqiptar, something to keep in mind, most Minecraft Servers specifically state that it it the client not the person that had the hacks that is banned. Next time, don't give anyone your password, if you were not hacking and it was in fact your friend, then follow Passionne's advice and post a new thread in the proper place as to not bring up the issue unnecessarily. Keep your account private and maybe don't let that friend on your island as people may report you as well for his hacks if they see them.
As @Johniee and @Rappinq have said, wait and your case will be overlooked, the staff work hard and are busy, but they will do their jobs and reach a reasonable decision.

Last edited: