banned got me like

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
yo i lowk miss yall, hope everyone staying safe n what not. some of yall may have noticed *aether players* but i was banned for evasion of cowamin. i wanna come back, but to be honest, posting on a forum about a server i can't physically play on seems pointless. maybe one day tho. love yall, ill post updates every so often for literally anyone who cares

-kud

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
ou shouldn't be banned
nah man, truth be told i got us both banned. it was never really your idea, greed got the better off me. your a good guy in a bad situation, and i see your really trying to change ( i lurk occasionally) at the end of the day tho, it’s just a game, things could be much worse. but fr tho my bad n i hope we both come back one day :)

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,324 82
Hiya,

You can always appeal the ban here on the forums, and if you’re claiming not to be an alt of the account you were banned for evasion on, a member of staff should be able to help resolve that, if you’re both able to prove the accounts are owned by separate players.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
In general, it's probably not a great idea to account share if one person is perm banned or muted- since it can be hard to prove ownership.