banned

Victorbboy

VIP
ItsVictorBBoy
ItsVictorBBoy
VIP
Ratings
i was apparently banned for macros even though i was just sitting and watching you tube, and class and just clicking while hitting zombies next thing i know i get teleport ed and i didn't realize because i don't have my head set on and then i saw and pig and i got banned can i please talk to a mod or somthing.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Hello!
Since this is only a 24h ban you may not appeal it. Please be more careful next time and try not to afk while you click as a staff member may mistake you for afk-macros.
best wishes,
-kxe

Victorbboy

VIP
ItsVictorBBoy
ItsVictorBBoy
VIP
Ratings
can you please unban me since it was a miscommunication thing i was gonna buy 20 worth of stuff today possibly more and i dont feel like waiting please

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
can you please unban me since it was a miscommunication thing i was gonna buy 20 worth of stuff today possibly more and i dont feel like waiting please
There is nothing the staff team can do. kxe already said that, because it's only a 24 hour ban, you can't appeal it and they can't unban you without proper evidence or reasoning to do so. Please simply be patient, and mindful that you should try to pay attention to your screen while doing anything a macro might do (Kill mobs, mine, etc.)

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
okat thank you so much and im sorry
Absolutely. Everyone can make a mistake, it's bound to happen at least once. Now you know, and now you can learn how to avoid encountering this again. Hope you get unbanned soon, and enjoy Manacube when you come back, dear ! <3

Vannny

QA Team
Qanny
Qanny
QA Team
Ratings
Victor I do the same thing, but I'm always watching chat to see if a staff is msging merits honest mistake :eek:, can't wait to see you on the server again!!