Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBird552

VIP
BlackBird552
BlackBird552
VIP
Ratings
Played it and personally I find the build nice and simple. The PK flows well to some extent, cuz some jumps feel rather harder than the other ones, at least for me. There are some few annoying things I find (not to write an essay here but for example I find the minecart jump rather annoying a bit, it is right after a checkpoint, but the barriers that are not disclosed around it make the jump much more weird in a way.) Overall, the build is nice and simple, no points to be made there, but the PK feels more like an unbalanced hard map rather than an expert. If we not include the spikes in the difficulty of the PK, then it flows well as a hard map, but it all comes down to personal preferences and for me the map is a 7/10. Good luck with it being accepted and can't wait to see more from you!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello!

Unfortunately, your map is being REJECTED.
The theme is original for the most part, so good job on that!

The build itself is accurate; however, there needs to be more detailing and shaping mainly on the outside. It is currently very square and unaesthetically pleasing on the outside.

As mentioned above, the parkour is inconsistent where some checkpoints are very easy in comparison to others. The flow is great for the most part; however, there are a few bits of variation/jumps here and there which cause the flow to break. In addition, the head iron bar neo will need to be nerfed as it's a lot harder in 1.20 due to hitboxes.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.