Rejected Bathroom PK [Expert] by Wafflethecat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
*IMPORTANT READ HERE* Hey! From what I know no one has done a bathroom pk so here you go! Some people may wonder... why is there a random thing in the mirror? Its the mirror image of the door. Also why a skylight in the bathroom? Well its tinted so yeah. STATISTICS!

Jumps - 92
Rank - Expert (Can be changed)
Plot - Below my second plot (./plot visit Wafflethecat 2)
Checkpoints - 4
The start!?!? In the door way

Enjoy!

*IMPORTANT* This map has been edited to support suggestions. It is now ranked hard instead of expert.*

Attachments

Last edited:

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
Kind of looks like my Bedroom parkour, just with different structures, but I hope that this is getting accepted!
Great job with the buildings, they look awesome, if I was you I would put some water inside of the toilet and make a more detailed painting but it's your choice! ;)

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
Okay, thank you for the suggestions and support Nixi! I will edit my map a bit.

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a beautiful theme. My one tip for you would be to make the toilet bigger than the counter haha! :)

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
( I have no comments here, Refer to my Theme comment. If you changed a few things, It can be an Insane )

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some advice.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.

Wafflethecat

Forum Expert
Mapper
Ratings
128 3
There is already a house parkour
Angel, yes there is a house pk, I even have one I made with my friend on the server. Though I asked with some people, and no one has made a bathroom pk. So there. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1446247761][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, My name is Tenshi and I am here to give you some tips about your parkour map.
Firstly, Theme.
This map seems to have a beautiful theme. My one tip for you would be to make the toilet bigger than the counter haha! :)

Secondly, Parkour.
View this thread here for help with jumps: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...tive-mode/369499-parkour-creation-tips-tricks

Thirdly, Rank.
( I have no comments here, Refer to my Theme comment. If you changed a few things, It can be an Insane )

Thank you for taking time to create a map, Ill let @Nixi and @Pud96 give you some advice.
Best Regards,
Tenshi.
Tenshi thank you. Though to be honest, my toilet is smaller then my counter in real life xD. This is sort of based off of my bathroom, so i wanted to make it almost exactly the same. But thanks for the comment!

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Angel, yes there is a house pk, I even have one I made with my friend on the server. Though I asked with some people, and no one has made a bathroom pk. So there. :p
[DOUBLEPOST=1446247761][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tenshi thank you. Though to be honest, my toilet is smaller then my counter in real life xD. This is sort of based off of my bathroom, so i wanted to make it almost exactly the same. But thanks for the comment!
Ahh ok.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
We have alot of mega parkours (by mega I mean mega - models) in Parkour already, for this reason im going to be denying this map.
On the other hand, I really really like the map, I think its well made and I love the look of it, so good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.