Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
/plot home carazypumpkin9 6 on creative.
Insane
Jumps:113
Made By:_Bunstop_ and carazypumpkin9
Most jumps may be hard but they are possible.
Picture:

Attachments

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi there,
First of all, I like the theme of this map, as I do not recall seeing one similar/the same. Moreover, the build of this map is detailed and it overall looks attractive. Although I have not yet tested this map, from the pictures you have provided I can see that there is a good variety of jumps (slime, iron bars, fences). +1

Good luck,
Allie

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Sleepy warning theres a room with just pressure plates
[DOUBLEPOST=1528657851][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there,
First of all, I like the theme of this map, as I do not recall seeing one similar/the same. Moreover, the build of this map is detailed and it overall looks attractive. Although I have not yet tested this map, from the pictures you have provided I can see that there is a good variety of jumps (slime, iron bars, fences). +1

Good luck,
Allie
what i just told you.

barkd

MVP+
Ratings
52 5
-1 no

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Wow ty for including me in the credits, I don't think I did enough to deserve this but okay c: (btw take this +1)

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
Wow ty for including me in the credits, I don't think I did enough to deserve this but okay c: (btw take this +1)
Well you do need credit for helping so i have to do that. BTW everyone believes you made the whole course

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
im LMFAO rn about it.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Noah (and Bunstop),
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is pretty interesting, the build is also pretty good, but the parkour is why I reject this map.
It's way too hard, really repetitive and I don't really like all the last part floating in the air like that, making your build messy (I'm also not a big fan of the landmines part).

You can still resubmit your map, if you've patched the negative parts, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

EDIT : One jump is also not possible in 1.8, make sure all your map is possible in this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.