Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
Hello, people of Olympus.
I would say the best rebirth to start of with is Hade's mainly because the money boost you get from it will help you build up your money to rank up to god yet again thus giving you the money for the next rebirth also.

The second one is most likely Demeter's rebirth as the /kingdoms command gives you Mana & Experience each day if you are willing to pay for each kit. (Thank you Void)

The 3rd one I would say to go for is Herme's, mainly because EXP can sell for a lot on AH (Mana) this will help you buy more things such as pig spawners from ah to get money Money, thus giving you the advantage to build a good pig grinder!

That's all I really have to say, some people asked me in the game how I got so far in so little time so I thought I would say :) Thanks!

Last edited:

VoidSamusss

MVP+
Voidoro
Voidoro
MVP+
Ratings
29 2
You see, I would have to disagree on your second option for a rebirth, and instead would decide to go for Demeter's rebirth as the /kingdoms command gives you Mana & Experience each day if you are willing to pay for each kit. Therefore, being the better and more valuable option.
I like what you are doing though, helping out the community for people who start is something only the best would do, thanks :D

Zakno

MVP+
AliceInTheWonder
AliceInTheWonder
MVP+
Ratings
34 4
@VoidSamusss Actually yeah good point I completely forgot about that one lol, gonna edit :> ty bb