jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
This is my view of the best staff that I've come across, you can vote for the ones you like from this list aswell. Be honest (Gesh is the best)

Edit: No offence to other staff members that I didn't mention in the poll. This is just my preferred staff that I've enjoyed chatting with. And that have helped me with so much stuff.

You're all amazing and I love every single one of you (no homo) and you've deserved that role of being a helper, mod, mod+, srmod.

Last edited:

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Thanks for your compliment. I think the entire staff team is great and does an amazing job at helping out players on server. We are all the best at something with our own strengths and weaknesses.

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
Exactly. This isn't suppose to be hate for the staff that's not on the list. That's just my favourite staff, not trying to be mean to every staff. You're all amazing in your own special way <3

jayjayrox

Dedicated Member
Banned
jayjayrox
jayjayrox
MVP+
Ratings
157 29
I must agree with Gesh, the entire staff team is great and we all try our best on ManaCube.
For starters why are you a staff member who is also a troll :/ jk jk. But yes each and every staff are great and do try their best to keep that greatness. Except you jk jk haha

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I voted Ana. No offense other staff. Ana helps me out a lot! <3