Better Donator Picks (Unbreaking)

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
I am a Legend donator and end up going through all of my picks withing about 10 minutes and think that the donator picks should all have better unbreaking eg. Unbreaking 15 would be the best choice I think because it is still better unbreaking than the /kit pickaxe. I do realise that there is a repair sign at spawn but it costs 20k which is too much in my opinion. Please reply if you like the idea or not :)

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
You have to keep in mind that the higher donators will then have the better perks. Sponsors will get unbreaking 15, Fortune 6+, and efficiency. Then they will get all of the kits below it. They will get a days supply of pickaxes in which they will have even less time to reach the highest rank.

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Then unbreaking 10, anything above 3 that is reasonable. I do understand what you mean though

Itchin(Qhysics)

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
281 37
Well, Frankly, I do admit that unbreaking 3 is too little, but I don't think the durability should be equal to the Prison pick. How 'bout unbreaking 5?

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
Meh, it would still break pretty quickly, I say anything from 7-9 unbreaking would be fair. Since people are paying real money for what they get.

Ratings
4 1
The pics do break very fast however the fortune is what makes them good just try and save all your pics and do a full repair for 100k at spawn thats what i do hope this helps :)

Mini_Remix

Donator
Ratings
The pics do break very fast however the fortune is what makes them good just try and save all your pics and do a full repair for 100k at spawn thats what i do hope this helps :)
Yeah that does help thanks, I just hope they improve the unbreaking.

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
Well get this:
The reason they are Unbreaking 3 because those picks are very OP and I know the ranks are like $10-$200 in real cash, but Prison is not the only server that the Ranks are useful. I think it should have a little nerf such as Unbreaking 4 or 5 not 15. When I compare the Starter Pick to the Legendary Pick I timed, and I realized it took 3-5 minutes more for the Starter Pick to get a full inventory. When the Legend took 1 minute while the starter took 5.
Legendary Pick Enchantment:
Efficiency 20
Unbreaking 3
Fortune 4
Now that's OP.