ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Username: BluePottwal
Plot: /plot v BluePottwal 3
Difficulty: EASY
Jumps: 27
Checkpoints: 3
I started to build this map about 5 months ago. Recently i went through my plots and discovered this. I started to buff the build and i think it turned out well for my building capacities.
2021-01-24_15.34.51.png

2021-01-24_15.35.02.png

Ratings
OMG I love it! xD super cool that idea MUST be original!

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Blue,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the human arm or biceps, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on coming up with something unique!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build could do a bit better. Given how simple it is, I wish you'd work harder on the shape and detailing of it. I don't know what the pink glass is supposed to be, but I hope it isn't veins (because if it is, then they were not executed properly). And, the shape itself is just kinda jarring to look at. Maybe you could build the entire arm? I think that would give it that final touch.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the easy difficulty in both length and ease. It was also quite fun to play. There's really not much I can say besides well done.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.