Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hello! I’m here to give you a few tips, and comments on your map. First off, the theme. The theme of biomes has already been used. Before creating your map, make sure to go over the list of maps to make sure yours hasn’t already been taken. Secondly, the build. There is no build on your map. A few things here and there, but not actual builds. Make sure your map has one central build. The build should be big so all the parkour can attach onto it. This leads me to my final thing-The parkour. The parkour is mainly floating. Try to not have this happen. Most of the parkour should be attached to the main build, to make it look less messy. The parkour is also a bit boring. Spice it up a bit with the use of different blocks. This could be fences, lily pads, or heads. Best of luck!

Ratings
Hello! I’m here to give you a few tips, and comments on your map. First off, the theme. The theme of biomes has already been used. Before creating your map, make sure to go over the list of maps to make sure yours hasn’t already been taken. Secondly, the build. There is no build on your map. A few things here and there, but not actual builds. Make sure your map has one central build. The build should be big so all the parkour can attach onto it. This leads me to my final thing-The parkour. The parkour is mainly floating. Try to not have this happen. Most of the parkour should be attached to the main build, to make it look less messy. The parkour is also a bit boring. Spice it up a bit with the use of different blocks. This could be fences, lily pads, or heads. Best of luck!
Well as my first time posting a parkour map, your comment will help me in the future. This was kind of like a test to see how this works. And I completely forgot to add a main build. I guess I need to read the instructions better. Anyways, thank you for the tips. I will definitely use them in my next build.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
SUBMISSION REJECTED

Hey there,
unfortunately, at this time I will be REJECTING your parkour map submission, this is due to a handful of reasons that I will list.

Theme/originality: Your parkour theme as mentioned above by another user is unfortunately unoriginal, we've already got biome jump parkour maps and to help with finding a unique theme I recommend looking over other map submissions to try a find a unique theme.

Parkour difficulty and variety: Your parkour difficulty does match that of an EASY map submission but unfortunately your parkour variety and block jump variety is quite basic, going through your map submission I didn't notice any unique jump patterns or block types incorporated into your map submission which unfortunately made it boring and repetitive.

Design: Last off your design even for a biome parkour submission is pretty basic and boring, I guarantee that you could definitely have made it more larger-scaled and went off with more creativity on the biomes than a couple of different block types and default Minecraft trees.

Future reference: I suggest making your own unique custom trees instead of using saplings and putting more creativity and work into your theme as well as reducing the number of floating blocks. Variety is another huge factor in getting a submission accepted so I suggest that you try to work on that by adding different jump and block types such as cacti jump, water jumps, flower pot jumps, chest/enchantment table jumps, etc.

Have a good day, I look forward to seeing future submissions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.