fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Creator: Jxey (Was originally made on my old IGN, joebro76)
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/cwrPI
Difficulty: Insane
Warp: /plot h joebro76 1 (on Map Maker)
Jumps: Around 70

Notes: I made this the day after map maker was released, and I've been waiting for tennk to get online to see if it's okay if I can submit. He hasn't been online since then so I just decided to submit. I do realize this is almost identical to the original biomes in terms of looks, but that's what I was going for. If it gets denied for that reason, so be it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Biomes from start to finish: 1) Mushroom, 2) Mesa, 3) Cave, 4) Nether

Last edited:

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Heya joebro! I think the Biomes 2 course is a nice continuation of Biomes, with four new areas to parkour on. I especially like the Nether biome. Personally, I would have made the Cave biome have little piles of ore on the edges where no one could cheat a jump, or added a one block indentation, just to make it look a little more 3D. The jump difficulty does not worry me. Good map, maybe it will be added! Best of luck!

DeathByAPotato

Mapper
Ratings
23 1
Looks nice! If this gets accepted, there should be like a bunch of Biome parkour courses like Biomes 3, Biomes 4, Biomes 5, etc... ok maybe not that much biomes is hard af...

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
I really like the design and its definitely is a good continuation of biomes, but the jump count is definitely not for an insane course

iSatOnApenguin

Dedicated Member
MVP+
iSatOnApenguin
iSatOnApenguin
MVP+
Ratings
I like the map a lot. It has a variety of jumps which makes the map interesting and I personally find the jumps challenging and fun. Gl hope your map gets accepted. :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hii,

I've come to let you know that this map will be rejected.

There are multiple biomes themed courses already so this one would just be one out of many. This is the main reason of rejection, considering having the same map over and over again would be boring. Most jumps are pretty fun to do however so we'd love to see them back in future maps. Other than that, it's kinda difficult to put our opinion into words. So I hope this is enough for now.

Keep on submitting maps as we'd love to see more! :)

(BlameShronaswellokaybye)

Status
Not open for further replies.