Rejected blackeye's by jackpugzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This map I made for fun and it is definitely easy not to many jump's very short and this map was inspired by my dog's black eye's like the map's name say's well if this doesn't get accepted I get it cause I know my map's are bad but anyway's this my first map ever so enjoy

Attachments

Well guess im not good enough im to dumb to understand what its tellin me what to do my peanut brain is to stupid to understand any of that and that will how i will be forever cause my brain doesn't function right

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello jackpugzo,

I am sorry to inform you that your course is being rejected. The build could be improved and the theme, while inspired by your dog (I love dogs personally), could be more represented by the course. Next time, make the central build bigger. Also, make the parkour go on the course mostly. Floating blocks in parkour make it look somewhat messy, which can get a course rejected. In addition, the parkour is repetitive. Try to use unique blocks and jumps when you make parkour :)

Thank you for submitting this course! Don't be discouraged by a reject, I'd love to see you improve and try making more! :D
If you have any questions, you may DM me on here, in game, or on discord! :D

*Edit* Don't be so hard on yourself! You are not stupid! Forums are hard to navigate sometimes. If you have questions, as I said, you may ask me or any other willing staff/members!

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.