VIP+
Ratings
36 1
Username: ItsDiqmond_

Map name: Blocks

Photos of your Parkour:
https://imgur.com/a/jt6ow1N

The # of your Plot / or warp name to it: /plot visit ItsDiqmond_

Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane): Easy or Medium (some people say easy and some say medium.

Number of jumps (Optional): About 20-30 jumps.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
not attractive -1

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
Though a simple design, the block isn’t attractive and there’s a lot of maps themed similarly. To add to this, the parkour is very basic and doesn’t have a lot of variation at all. -1
It's easy, what do you expect it to be? Also, I don't know if you even tried it before even giving your opinion.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
It's easy, what do you expect it to be? Also, I don't know if you even tried it before even giving your opinion.
he did i was with him

JakeNoot

Dedicated Member
Mapper
JakeNoot
JakeNoot
Ratings
42 8
This is bull, you weren’t with me. Don’t lie. sweetie.
Yes, it’s easy, but there’s absolutely no variation between the parkour. I definitely tried the map, and I didn’t like it- simple as that! Even if I didn’t try it, it’s clearly visible from the photos that the map only consists of block and ladder jumps, and has virtually no variation. In my opinion, the map is built badly and needs to be worked on if it wants to be accepted.

Puddle

VIP+
atPuddle
atPuddle
VIP+
Ratings
36 1
This is bull, you weren’t with me. Don’t lie. sweetie.

Yes, it’s easy, but there’s absolutely no variation between the parkour. I definitely tried the map, and I didn’t like it- simple as that! Even if I didn’t try it, it’s clearly visible from the photos that the map only consists of block and ladder jumps, and has virtually no variation. In my opinion, the map is built badly and needs to be worked on if it wants to be accepted.
Okay whatever.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi ItsDiqmond_,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is clearly not good, because "Minecraft blocks" maps are one of the most unoriginal theme you can pick. The build is not really good too, it's pretty plain and not really attractive. The parkour is also not good, it's really repetitive and you can skip easily some parts inside the build. I suggest you next time to pick an original theme, by just looking which theme has not being picked (There is a parkour list on the forum if you want), and to use more varied blocks in your parkour, like ice, fence, iron bar…

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.