BIG DOSSY (Dacon's Owner)

Forum God
ELITE
Dosah
Dosah
ELITE
Ratings
1,014 67
True, while I could do that, back in the day I did really enjoy skywars on this server. I am also saying "Keep it forever". But more as nostalgia since the server is also 10 years old now.
99% of the people that still play today will have never played skywars on mana so nobody would feel nostalgic apart from a few people that probably dont care

ChilledBrian

ELITE
ChilledBrian
ChilledBrian
ELITE
Ratings
18 3
99% of the people that still play today will have never played skywars on mana so nobody would feel nostalgic apart from a few people that probably dont care
Yea, for the few people that did play mana back then, ofc it won't be the whole server. but people who do remember might have some fun on it. And Like I said, it doesn't need to stay forever, maybe for only like a week.

Ratings
427 8
Yes,
please do bring Skywars back even though I haven't witnessed Manacube Skywars myself. Hypixel Skywars is dead and every game I play on there, there is at least 1 hacker.

ChilledBrian

ELITE
ChilledBrian
ChilledBrian
ELITE
Ratings
18 3
Yes,
please do bring Skywars back even though I haven't witnessed Manacube Skywars myself. Hypixel Skywars is dead and every game I play on there, there is at least 1 hacker.
Manacube skywars was different then hypixel skyways, So do not expect that.
Also you can use an overlay to detect hackers on hypixel, for example I use Cubelify to check for sweats, cheaters and nicks. THIS IS USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, JUST CAUSE I DID NOT GET BANNED FOR IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WONT