broken stuff

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
ik im supposed to say bugs in the bugs file but this is related to pk anyway there is this map called droopoout and it has a exploit that can let you skip thy map all teh way to like very close to teh very end.at 2nd cp there is a minecart jump and instead of jumping in the minecart you can turn to gold thing.Im on a phone so no screenie.you can use this to skip to the slime jump brewing stand thing.Also lapras.The last jump slime works perfect on /plot h darkfang88 2.
Ohhh but the jump in the real map in the log.Its impossible.it makes you look like you dis the jump but then tps you back to slime and you have to restart.its bs.i think its due to that brewing stands have different size due to yo version.ok last but not least give dark mapper.

CasuallyAnnoying

MVP
Grusfanatiker
Grusfanatiker
MVP
Ratings
If you find a skip in parkour map, I suggest you use the /helpop command in-game to message the online staff members about it. If there are any staff members online, they will ask you to show them where it is. If you show them where the skip is, they will either fix it or forward it to a higher ranked staff member.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Maybe try something in Discord so the right people see it instead of just the online staff members.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
ik im supposed to say bugs in the bugs file but this is related to pk anyway there is this map called droopoout and it has a exploit that can let you skip thy map all teh way to like very close to teh very end.at 2nd cp there is a minecart jump and instead of jumping in the minecart you can turn to gold thing.Im on a phone so no screenie.you can use this to skip to the slime jump brewing stand thing.Also lapras.The last jump slime works perfect on /plot h darkfang88 2.
Ohhh but the jump in the real map in the log.Its impossible.it makes you look like you dis the jump but then tps you back to slime and you have to restart.its bs.i think its due to that brewing stands have different size due to yo version.ok last but not least give dark mapper.
The exploit on DropOut has been patched, the glitch on Lapras too, and for Dark mapper rank, he will have it soon :p

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
YAY.I also want mapper too just need like mordrn bank accepted