Not open for further replies.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
Hi! My username is Liingling and this is my map called Bubbles! It has roughly 40 jumps and is an easy map. This is my first plot. The coordinates are -9:-10. Also it says there are two helpers but there aren't. I made this myself.
1591298615244.png
1591298638300.png

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+1 I like the build a lot. I’m fairly certain the theme is original and the parkour is fun and varied, quite long for an easy map, could possibly be upgraded to a medium map but regardless, very good map! Keep up the good work!

Good Luck

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
The theme is original but the build is very plain. The bubble wand looks good but the bottle is unattractive, made out of just two blocks. You should at least try to decorate the interior, hide the light sources, etc. Decorating the interior would help you avoid floating parkour in the interior as well. Of course, the parkour meets all criteria.

LovelyLing

ELITE
Lovelyling
Lovelyling
ELITE
Ratings
18 2
The theme is original but the build is very plain. The bubble wand looks good but the bottle is unattractive, made out of just two blocks. You should at least try to decorate the interior, hide the light sources, etc. Decorating the interior would help you avoid floating parkour in the interior as well. Of course, the parkour meets all criteria.
Thanks for your feedback! What do you think I could do to make it less bland? Add maybe pink clay?

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Some nice details to the outside could be making the top and bottom parts of the bottle pink clay, to make it look like plastic while leaving the middle as pink wool to make it look like paper, and adding a bevel at the bottom of cap to the bottle. A nice touch on the inside would be adding some sort of liquidy thing into it. The is another map in submission right now called kettle PK that does a nice job doing this. Hopefully this helps with your quest for detail :)

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey LiingLing!

I'm happy to inform you that this map is being accepted! I had to make some adjustments to the map to avoid some exploits and reduce the map's difficulty. Let me know if you want me to go over those changes with you and I can certainly do that :)

The theme is original, since there are no bubbles or bubble wand maps. The build is a bit simple, I think the bottle could have used some shading, but it is accurate to how a bottle of bubbles would look. The wand also looks a bit simple, but accurate as well. The bubble itself is a bit small, and I had to adjust it slightly to make sure the ending pad could meet the criteria.

The parkour, after some adjusting, is suitable for an easy map. It is varied and mixed, although a tad bit boring because the interior lacked decor aside from the flower pots on top (which are a bit odd to me). Next time, try to decorate the interior of the map to fit the theme a bit more as well. One note, when counting the jumps, you don't count jumps that are mirrored as double the jumps. So the length suits an easy map, not counting the mirrored jumps.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions about your submission, please feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.