BuilderBoy2701... Is.... BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breezetix

Ratings
13 7
well I got banned now and I just appealed... But to some mods

did u unban me because everyone wants me back, right?

k... and I changed my name to ElectrocutedTeen.

Breezetix

Ratings
13 7
We do not want hackers back, no matter how often you change your name. Your unban was a mistake and you will stay banned.
Im not hacking again and Im on my little brothers computer which is locked with my parents password thing means he cant download programs, softwares, or hacks so I have been banned alot so I quit hacking.

Peculiarly

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
84 15
It's not good to hack in the first place. You were caught hacking once, you get unbanned after 7 days. But hack again you should know that you aren't allowed to hack on this server so you will be permanently banned, I agree with Purpz hackers should stay banned if it's permanently.

Changing your name doesn't mean you get unbanned, it still sticks to you.

ChocBar

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
ChocBar
ChocBar
Admin
Ratings
1,309 41
BuilderBoy, you were banned from MineVast for hacking. You were inadvertently unbanned. That was a mistake we corrected because we do not want you ruining the fun for others. It's that simple. You are staying banned unless you file a proper ban appeal and get it accepted.

But this thread does not make any staff member more likely to accept an appeal. So you might want to discontinue the conversation and spend your energy learning to play without hacks and file a proper appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.