post pics

RaddyRyann

MVP
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
zyxwvutsrqponmlk
MVP
Ratings
15 1
Just visited your plot. I think you should have some variety with your jumps. It was basically just regular blocks and ladder jumps. Don't get me wrong I love the design and parkour, but I don't really think that there is enough variety within your jumps. Also, the theme isn't that unique. There are other Pokemon themed maps and this falls under the category. Although there is not a Bulbasaur themed map, it still falls under the Pokemon category which has been done before. Other than that I really like the build just try and switch up the jumps a bit. Also please provide pictures so that people don't have to go to your plot to check it out! Anyways hope it gets accepted!

HiThereBro

VIP
Hi_There_Bro
Hi_There_Bro
VIP
Thanks for advice! pics posted and added ice and soul sand for diversity! also replying to what daddyryan said about pokemon maps. I have never seen one of an evo cycle. Just my opinion tho and I'm prob biased XD. So anyway thanks for advice and support.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Thanks for advice! pics posted and added ice and soul sand for diversity! also replying to what daddyryan said about pokemon maps. I have never seen one of an evo cycle. Just my opinion tho and I'm prob biased XD. So anyway thanks for advice and support.
Small piece of advice that hasn't been said yet! Maps with pixel art as the main focus (like yours) are not accepted on the server anymore, aside for extreme exceptions. For your future maps you should avoid having pixel art as the main focus! :)

Good luck!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Hello, Im sorry but i have to give you a -1

Why?: Pixel art rarely gets accepted so you don't have a good chance of this getting excepted.
Parkour: Repetitive, you can look at recent builds in game and also look at how the parkour is done from an accepted map.

If you want to become a better builder/map maker for mana check out this link below!

https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey HiThereBro,

It pains me to have to tell you that your map has been REJECTED.
  • Theme: The theme is just a huge no. We have an astonishing amount of Pokemon maps currently on the server, it's one of our most used themes. Not only that, but there are also already maps that featured Bulbasaur in this very same manner. This is very unoriginal.
  • Build: The build is not a build that we would accept as it's completely Pixel-Art. Pixel-Art is a very outdated and unattractive way of building in Minecraft which is now no longer allowed to be the main focus of a map on our server. It's just not very attractive. And, since your entire map is pixel art, it's not a good or acceptable build.
  • Parkour: The PK was not easy enough for an easy or short enough for an easy. Easy maps should be 20-40 jumps and medium's 40-60. This is way past that, it's in the hard map jump range. It's definitely as hard as a medium but then a medium is too short for the number of jumps, so you have to figure that out. Furthermore, the parkour was very boring to do as you used the same type of blocks/jumps repeatedly throughout the map (ladders, ice, wool).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.