Can someone fix this Kit-PVP ban glitch, again?

It's happened some months ago. It's restricted me from going into Kit-PVP. It made me sick of playing the server. But, I feel like coming back. Can someone help?

Ratings
5 1
Bruh your hacking..... Simple as that. You probably use speed hack and like the um... Fast sword hack.... Oh shit I forget the name..... Anyways your probably banned. well um... Bye

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Bruh your hacking..... Simple as that. You probably use speed hack and like the um... Fast sword hack.... Oh shit I forget the name..... Anyways your probably banned. well um... Bye
Don't accuse people of hacking in public server chat, or the forums, there's a player reports section for that. Especially without proof. @HunterofPigs, I'll see what I can do about the glitch

EagleEye3425

Donator
The only glitch I can think of is the kicked for flying glitch when your lagging and in the air. Not sure if that's still around though.

The only glitch I can think of is the kicked for flying glitch when your lagging and in the air. Not sure if that's still around though.
lol. i remember that happening to me a lot when i used to play this server often months ago. This is a different glitch. lets say you were Hacking/spamming/annoying the owner, which resulted in getting you banned for few hours or days. once the time is up, you try to get back on and it says you are still banned. that's because there's a glitch in the server. It sometimes happens to people who have been banned from the server in the past. The server will act weird and think your supposed to be banned forever. That's when you go do what i do, and try to get a hold of a staff member.