CANCELLED: WARP IRON DROP PARTY 26/07

ChaosityZogg

PATRON
Ratings
15 6
cooltext331204388241587 (1).png

Due to players constant complaining, this drop has been cancelled until further notice.
Please address any upset or frustrations to those who has issue with me gathering the items of which were part of the assortment of shulkers and some extra items i was going to add to the drop.
coollogo_com-11711827.gif

Untitled design.png

In celebration of /Warp Iron being THE BEST free money warp in survival, i will be hosting a huge drop party this coming Friday (26th July) at 9pm GMT. You can turn up have a chance of getting some of the items i will be dropping, these items will include, but are not limited to:

6x Legendary Swords
6x Legendary Pickaxes
6x Legendary Axes
6x Legendary Shovels
5x Sell Wand (3k Uses)
1x Freedom Sell Wand (5k Uses)
1x Pride Sell Wand (5k Uses)
10x Slayer Minions
5x Collector Minions
1x Mystery Minion
64x Blaze Spawners
32x Iron Golem Spawners
1x Silverfish Spawner
1x Evoker Spawner
1x Mysterio Helmet
3x Mystery Keys
3x Legendary Keys
3x Ancient Keys
2x Perk Keys
10x Bedrock
10x Dragon Heads
10x Herobrine Heads
10x Dragon Eggs
9x Special Shulker Of Random Items
5x Shulkers Full Of Exp Bottles

The Drop Party will be hosted at Warp Zogg, if you want to Donate to the drop then please message ChaosityZogg#3938 on Discord or ChaosityZogg in game.

PLEASE NOTE: This list is not finalised, everything listed here will definitely be included as well as much more depending on donations and in game events.

Good Luck to you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maaawc

MVP
pizzapancakes
pizzapancakes
MVP
Ratings
77 1
This is amazing ! really don't want to miss it !

Gillyox

PATRON
Gillyox
Gillyox
Patron
Ratings
I have looked up what the time will be in cest.. And thats 11 pm... So I must be online for the amazing dropparty and I hope I will get some stuff! I think this ss its all about giving to the poor.. Just like Robin hood.. This ss is the robin hood ss!