Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Okay, so as many of you know, when a staff application is closed/rejected it's moved to archived, correct? Well... logically it would be the same with appeals, but I can't see archived appeals. I also find it annoying that you have to message a mod to even get the appeal link :/ it's a nuisance.

1607390369174.png

1607390412899.png

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I think that this should be changed, I don't think there's much else to say other than that.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Would be nice to be able to read old appeals, but they might have done this for a reason (personally I wouldn't know why). Let's wait for staff to respond to this to clarify why and if this could be changed/implemented ♡

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
It's always been like that. can't remember why and I agree, would be helpful for re-appealing

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I think I once asked in the help channels on the discord, but I didn't get a straight answer...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
I still don't really understand why people are able to see their own rejected staff apps but can't see their own appeals. People could just ask for screenshots/links for rejected staff apps too :)
Imagine having to ask a mod for your own staff application?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I still don't really understand why people are able to see their own rejected staff apps but can't see their own appeals. People could just ask for screenshots/links for rejected staff apps too :)
Imagine having to ask a mod for your own staff application?
Mod's can't see others applications, only Helper management can. Difference is there are some 100k appeals or some inordinate number and they are stored in a section of the forums you don't have access to. Also mod's see appeals one way or another so it's not like its embarrassing or unusual for them to be seeing them.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Mod's can't see others applications, only Helper management can. Difference is there are some 100k appeals or some inordinate number and they are stored in a section of the forums you don't have access to. Also mod's see appeals one way or another so it's not like its embarrassing or unusual for them to be seeing them.
Did I say it's embarrassing...? I don't know lol. Despite the large number of appeals it would be nice if I could see my old rejected appeals without having to bother staff about it everytime I want to look at appeals that were written ages ago... also I did have links from staff to old appeals, but the threads appear to have vanished, so I'm assuming the appeals just go out of existence after a while... not sure though, guess we'll never know!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Happy to send you screenshots and you can have them forever stormy.
I'm assuming the appeals just go out of existence after a while
I've also just made it abundantly clear they aren't :) Please make sure you read what I say.