CatTech

Ratings
12 1
Hello all, I'm CatTech.

I've enjoyed Minevast for a while now, so I decided I'd join the forums to become more into the community. It's definitely nicer than others, too; I'll tell you that. I enjoy all game modes and am trying to become more experienced in all of them. I only wish that there was many more people in the pvp game modes, as KitPvP is kinda empty at times and Sky Wars games literally start with about 2-4 people, when it can hold many more. I hope to conquer parkour and achieve the Champion rank, complete all quests across all servers, and meet some nice people.
I'm on the TS every so often too, so please talk to me.

Additionally I've been met by two exceptional staff members who have helped me resolve an issue over the week, those two being AmazingCreepers and SunsetMagic, big thanks to you two.

See you around.

GGaz

Ratings
10 3
Hello,

Welcome to the forums! I'm fairly new aswell so it's great to see another rookie.

I too wish KitPVP and Skywars had more player population as Skywars is my favorite minecraft gamemode! Maybe one day I'll see you online!
Hope to see you around :)

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to the forums,

No problem for the help, and thank you are appreciating it :D
Best of luck with reaching the champion rank and getting all the quests.

If you ever have any questions or queries feel free to message me on the forums on ingame.
See you around.

Ambibug

Retired
ELITE
Ambibug
Ambibug
ELITE
Ratings
262 6
Hey, welcome to the server and the forums, I hope you make many friends whilst playing on minevast and you get the champion rank on parkour, best of luck :p