MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately I will be REJECTING this map submission. Here is my input:

Submission: For your future submissions, please follow this format.
Theme: The theme is not original as we do already have a lot of cavern and cave themed maps (LavaCavern, UnusualCave, Abandoned Cave). Remember to check the Parkour List before building a map so you can make one that is original and unique to have a higher chance of it being accepted.
Build: The build was accurate to the theme. I did like how it went onto the mineshaft parts outside. However, the build from the outside resembled a stone slug. When you're building maps, it's important to make the outside look as good as the inside as maps are visible from other maps and from the roads. The inside of the map had a nice amount of detail, with the lava holes and the ores. I didn't really like how there was an outside part of the map as that betrayed the cavern theme, so keep that in mind for your future submissions.
Parkour: The parkour was the right difficulty and length to fit an EASY map. However, the parkour was pretty plain and boring, as 95% of the jumps were simple block-to-block jumps with a few fence jumps at the end. You can really spice up your parkour by adding a variety of jumps, using water, heads, soul sand, ice, anvils, flower pots, lilypads, etc. to keep your map fun and interesting to play.

I hope to see more map submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.