Chargeback

Talking_Blunts

ELITE
Talking_Blunts
Talking_Blunts
ELITE
Ratings
I would like to chargeback what I bought I know a bought a rank not sure if there's anything else. I can find the emails stating what I bought But I just don't play anymore and would like the money back. Please and Thank you

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
Hello! Unfortunately we do not offer refunds as per the terms and conditions on the store.

Chargebacks result in permanent bans on the network and from the store, so I wouldn’t recommend doing that either. If you’re unhappy with a purchase, you can make a support ticket to discuss this with an admin and see if they are able to do anything about this, but unfortunately refunds are very unlikely.

Talking_Blunts

ELITE
Talking_Blunts
Talking_Blunts
ELITE
Ratings
I'm fine with being banned I don't play Minecraft at all anymore played not even a week on the server, prolly a day in total if that.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,323 82
I'm fine with being banned I don't play Minecraft at all anymore played not even a week on the server, prolly a day in total if that.
Charging back will likely not result in getting your money back either unfortunately. I do not recommend it at all. In future, please be more careful before making purchases on the store is all I can really advise.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Charging back will likely not result in getting your money back either unfortunately. I do not recommend it at all. In future, please be more careful before making purchases on the store is all I can really advise.
Charging back is 100% justified.