49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
So we all know the chat filter is messed up. Here r the fixes we need. First of all why does it not delete the f word sometmes? We need to fix this so less toxic hat happens. Also s.. should be deleted to so there isn't anymore inaproite talk like that. Also don't mute Cucumber cause that is what makes people spam it. Also it takes along time for some reason for mods to mute bad people. I mean ManaCube is prob losing some people because of it's chat. I would just love to have a nice friendly chat. Instead of a Toxic racsit chat. I know this might take some time, but pls it is not fun to have all the toxic people saying stuff that isn't nice/and don't get muted.

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
It’s definitely not any mods fault that people are toxic. Yes it is bad but mods are here to create a peaceful environment. It takes time for them to mute people because they need to check their mute and warning history first to see if they had any warning about this, if not they warn the person first but if they do have one they check their mute history to see how long their next mute is gonna be and they need to provide screenshots for their archives which takes time. And especially parkour chat is so toxic that 1-2 mods can’t handle sometimes. If you really wanna help the server you can always apply for staff and actually see what they do and how hard it is because we definitely need more mods!

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
I would im just not old enothe

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I feel parkour has excellent mods- I sometimes watch chat and helpop things. In some cases, by the time I do so the staff are already handling the situation. Sometimes you just need to be patient, I know it can be frustrating but I promise you the staff do care, and they are looking out for the community. Personally, I'll take screenshots and send a message in helpop, even if a mod is online just in case they didn't see what happened.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
The filter does not forget to delete the f word, but instead people are bypassing. Its quite easy to bypass :(